Below shows the location of Index
Available Unit Types
- Factory Units
* Sizes quoted are all approximate and subject to changes and confirmation.
Why invest in Tuas?
– Tuas to have a mega port – Singapore will consolidate all its container port activities at Tuas over the longer term.
– Well-connected via AYE and PIE. A road viaduct will also be constructed to provide an alternative route to pioneer road from Tuas.
– Many developments have been planned for the Western part of Singapore. This includes the Jurong Lake District, the four new MRT Stations in Tuas (to be completed in 2016) and the Tuas port development.
– Sembcorp Marine is to relocate all its Singapore shipyards to its new integrated mega-yard at Tuas by 2024. The aim is to create a shipyard of the future.
– Industrial properties in Tuas will also stand to benefit with the recent opening of Hyflux Desalination Plant – the largest seawater desalination plant in Singapore.
– Royal Dutch Shell, Total and China Petroleum & Chemical Corp have partnered to build Lube Park at Tuas industrial complex, and include import, export and storage facilities for the adjacent lube oil blending plants and grease manufacturing plants of the companies.
– These exciting developments adds to the many complementary businesses and MNCs from the Marine, Biomedical Pharmaceutical, Water Desalination and Shipping industries that are already in or setting up in Tuas.
– No ABSD. Ideal for own use or investment.
Looking for New Launch Condo?
Other condos for your consideration: