- One of the largest planning area in Singapore, with more than 200,000 population but limited supply of condominiums
- Back up by one of the largest transformations in history by URA Master Plan in the next 5-10 years
- Possible site for future SG-KL High Speed Rail making JLD a major transport hub
- Proven high rental yield of more than 4% and average annual appreciation of 10-12% in Lakeshore, Caspian & Lakefront Residences (Source: Squarefoot Research)
- Most importantly it is still priced at Suburban prices! Ask for prices here!
Jurong Lake District – URA Master Plan 2014
Lakeville is a 696 residential units new launch condo, 99 Years Leasehold, expected TOP date is 30 Jan 2018.
It is located within District 22, just 5 mins walk away from Lakeville MRT.
This unique land parcel, estimated site area of 240,769 sqft is served by expressway like AYE.
Nearby School within 1 km are Shuqun Primary School, Rulang Primary School, Jurong Primary School and within 1 – 2km, there are schools like Lakeside Primary School, Boon Lay Garden Primary School, River Valley High School, Fuhua Primary School.
Within the condo, there are unique facilities including Cloud Steps, Sail Cabana, Dreamweavers, Cloud Curls, Orion Playland, Rainbow Waterplay, Starlight Dip Pool just to name a few.
There are a total of 696 Carpark Lots and 7 Handicapped Lot.
Within the unit, the premium quality finishing and fittings include Fisher & Paykel Kitchen Appliances: Cooker Hood, Hob and Oven, Hansgrohe Sanitary Fittings, Roca Basin and Johnson Suisee Water Closet.
Developed by reputable developers – MCL Land (Prestige) Pte Ltd and designed by Architect 61 Pte Ltd, this is a condo you do not want to miss.
Below shows the location of Lakeville Jurong
Details of LakeVille Jurong
|Location:||1 Jurong Lake Link Singapore 648160
3 Jurong Lake Link Singapore 648161
5 Jurong Lake Link Singapore 648162
7 Jurong Lake Link Singapore 648163
9 Jurong Lake Link Singapore 648164
11 JurongLake Link Singapore 648155
13 JurongLake Link Singapore 648156 (Managemen t Oce & Commercial Units)
|Developer:||MCLLand (Prestige) Pte Ltd|
|Tenure:||99-YearsLeasehold wef 30 April 2013|
|Site Area:||240,769 sq ft|
|T.O.P:||30 Jan 2018|
|Number of Floors:||16 Storeys|
|Number of Units:||696 Residential Units + 3 Commercial Units|
|Buyer’s eligibility||Singaporeans, SPR, Foreigners eligible|
Available Unit Types
- 1 Bedroom: 560 – 592 sqft (31 Units)
- 2 Bedroom: 635 – 872 sqft (288 Units)
- 3 Bedroom: 872 – 1,324 sqft (247 Units)
- 4 Bedroom: 1,270 – 1,462 sqft (88 Units)
- 4 Bedroom DK: 1,475 – 1,668 sqft (16 Units)
- 5 Bedroom: 1,528 – 1,862 sqft (15 Units)
- 4 Bedroom PH: 1,981 – 2,056 sqft (4 Units)
- 4 Bedroom + Study PH: 2,228 – 2,271 sqft (6 Units)
- 5 Bedroom PH: 2,680 sqft (1 Units)
* Sizes quoted are all approximate and subject to changes and confirmation.
- Lakeside MRT (0.57km or about 5 mins walk)
- PIE, AYE and West Coast highway
Bus-Stop (Opp Blk 481) (B28591)
Within 1 km
- Fuhua Secondary School
- Canadian International School (CISS) – Lakeside Campus At Jurong West
- Yuhua Secondary School
- Rulang Primary School
- River Valley High School
- Boon Lay Garden Primary School
- Lakeside Primary School
- Shuqun Primary School
- Jurong Primary School
- Jurong Junior College
- Taman Jurong Shopping Centre
- Jurong Point
- Boon Lay Shopping Centre
- Bukit Batok West Shopping Centre
- West Mall
- Big Box
Why Buy Lakeville Jurong
For Own Stay
- Near popular primary school like Rulang Primary (Produce TOP PSLE student) if you have children going on to Primary School
- 5 Primary Schools, 2 Secondary School and 1 Junior College in the vicinity
- 1 min to nearest Bus-stop (Opp Blk 481) (335)
- 5 mins walk to Lakeside MRT
- Wide array of amenities like IMM, JCube, JEM, WestGate, Jurong Library, Jurong Country Club and upcoming BigBox, no need to travel down to Orchard for shopping needs
- Excellent and easy access to PIE, AYE and West Coast highway
- 5 mins walk to Lakeside MRT
- Next to Canadian International School, can attract Expatriate with children
- Capital Appreciation due to proximity to MRT
- Government Blueprint Plan – To transform Jurong into the largest suburban commercial hub as CBD of the West, almost 3 times the size of Tampines
- Wide array of amenities like IMM, JCube, JEM, WestGate, Jurong Library, Jurong Country Club and upcoming BigBox to attract tenants to live and work there
- Located near to upcoming Hotel, continuing education and training at West Campus
- Rental yield of up to 4.5% for 1 bedder (Average rental of $2,808)
- Jurong Regional Line to connect to main activity nodes in Jurong West, such as Nanyang Technological University, the Jurong Industrial estate, including Jurong Island and the future Jurong Gateway (Complete by 2015)
- Can attract tenants working in nearby Jurong Lake District (St Electronics, JTC Submit Office Tower etc)
- Can attract tenants working as medical professionals in Jurong Community Hospital, Ng Teng Fong General Hospital, Specialist Outpatient Clinics
- Huge Potential Appreciation and Excellent Investment with high rental yield
Surrounding Rental Data
Latest rental for The Lakeshore (Sept 2014) (Source: URA)
Latest rental for Caspian (Sept 2014) (Source: URA)
Based on the Sept 2014 rental data of The Lakeshore and Caspian, 2 bedroom is rented out at $3200
Currently the Starbuy unit at Lakeville 2 bedroom is priced from $850k
Rental Yield = (3200 x 12)/850,000 = 4.5%
Looking for New Launch Condo?
Other condos for your consideration: